Solenoid off 2005 model Honda Shadow 750 . In good working order. Will Fit similar year Models.For exact part numbers and compatibility copy and paste this link into your browser http://www.hondapartshouse.com/oemparts/l/hon/5053fa44f870021c54be944f/2004-vt750c-a-partsFind Us in the Yellow Pages Online - Bike Part Out GroupBuyers Please NotePost goes out Monday to Friday, Items generally sent following business day after payment is made.GST included in sale price ABN 91415056907. Lic No MD060035. Items must be paid for within 7 days or an unpaid item case will be opened.Due to the used nature of items I cannot guarantee longevity of seals or bearings unless otherwise stated, light globes may or may not be working.Items not matching description or as photographed will be refunded.Happy to combine postageInternational buyers payment with paypal only. Will only post to countries where international tracking is available, use this link to find out which countries have international trackinghttp://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/pack-and-track-international.htmlWill not send to Africa, South Africa only with express postage, Will not send to South or Central America unless you message to check firstTracking
- Tracking is not always complete for international orders. In general, Canada, the UK, Europe and Australia will track all the way to your door, but sometimes there are discrepancies.
- Why? Packages are shipped via Australia Post, but are passed off to your country's postal service when they reach customs. At that point you need to contact your local postal service to track the item.
- Most foreign post services retain the Australia Post tracking number and can find the package with it, though you might not be able to use it on their website.
- Can't find your package? Contact your local post office first - sometimes delivery is held for customs fees. If they can't find it then please email us - if a package is lost we will of course send you a replacement if one is in stock or refund your purchase.
- This can be confusing! Each country has its own tax policies, and many charge VAT (Value Added Tax).
- This means that your government will charge you a percentage (usually around 20% for our product) for importing the item.
- The Bike Part Out group is NOT responsible for these charges, But the goods value will be marked as low as possible to help minimise these taxes.